Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Plan B

I have decided that if Kenny G won't allow me to use his rendition of 'I'll Be Home For Christmas' in my book trailor, I should have a Plan B. Maybe I can find a friend who has a son or daughter who plays the sax well. I could record them playing it, and if they let me, I can use their version in the trailor.

I usually like to have Plan B's. A lot of the time, Plan B seems to work just as well as the original Plan. For instance:

Original Plan: Get married at age 16 and live happily ever after. Plan B: Get divorced 28 years later. It's lonely, but many good things have come out of it. My daughter Tina, never would have met my grandson's father if we had stayed married. I can't imagine life without Brandon.

Original Plan: Become a Stand-Up Comic and get rich and famous. Plan B: Give up comedy and become a writer. I like this plan much better. I was too shy to do live performances.

So, always have a Plan B!




No comments: