Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Planning

The Photo Shoot for the 'Passing Whispers' book trailer will take place February 27th. There will be two photographers. One to do the shoot, and one to take pics of the shoot! I thought that might be interesting to see how it unfolds.

I need to do a story line. Perhaps make a time line of the various locations so that we don't traipse all over town unnecessarily. Although I initially thought we'd do the indoor shots inside my condo, I have a better idea. There are some lovely sample homes nearby, that have professional interior decorating. I'm going to ask their permission to take a few shots inside of the homes.

Detective Endel Sorra is killed right after he walks into a convenience store, on his way home from work. He didn't know there was a robbery in progress. I would love to get a shot of him walking into the store, smiling, followed by a shot of the teen aged shooter, holding his gun up. I could always ask the manager of a local store, but I have a few concerns. What if a local cop happened to be driving by, and saw the shooter holding up his gun? He might think it was an actual robbery, and someone might get hurt. It would probably take less than a minute to capture the picture, but I would never forgive myself if anything happened. An unwitting customer may also come upon the scene, and panick. Darn. I wish I could think of a way to do it.

No comments: