Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 20, 2015

My First Book Signing!

On November 14, 2015 I held my very first book signing at Jersey Java & Tea, in Haddonfield, NJ. I must admit I was very nervous. What if no one showed up? I'd be sitting there alone (except for my ever faithful companions who are my husband, Bob and my daughter, Lisa) at a table, pointing to the rest rooms when someone might ask where they were.
One PM came and went. Five minutes later, friends and co-workers (past and present) came by the dozens. I can't tell you how grateful and excited I was to see them!

 My daughter, Lisa and I.
Whew! People actually came!
 My characters in the book. And the
REAL Stars JT & Evie (my grand-children)

 All five of our grand-kids!
They were actually reading the book!                          

 My husband, Bob!


And even an old childhood friend, Ray Kerstetter!

No comments: