Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 18, 2004

Do Not Disturb

Picture from Hometown

Looking for ... me?  You just might

have to travel a little further than you thought!
 
I'm having a wonderful time in Punta Cana!

One week of warm sun, white sand,

palm trees swaying in the breeze

from the turquiose colored ocean waves...
 
Nothing to do but sleep late, eat,

lay on a hammock while sipping a  tropical beverage,

make love, eat, drink, dance, eat,

and if we get bored...

look for seashells or snorkle before we eat and then drink.

Such is life!

Sometimes... you get to have it

GOOD!
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fabu for you! Most Excellent! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hope your having a FABULOUS time!!!

Smilin Mon

Anonymous said...

I still have two weeks to wait before I get to take that picture. Have a great time and bring back a good tan. Hugs Lanny

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, the life of a princess ;-) Enjoy!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!  

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh. This sounds so good. I'm jealous. Yep, even though I just got back from the Caribbean. Just call me greedyguts.

I wonder what you're doing RIGHT NOW ... probably sleeping. It's 10 a.m. in Indiana (East Coast Daylight Savings Time).

I had a Bahama Mamma and a Tom Collins. Both came with umbrellas and fruit. Both were dang good, too!