Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 5, 2010

Official Book Trailer

It's been a total of nine months in the making... but the Official Book Trailer for 'Passing Whispers' is finally finished! It was a lot of work, very frustrating, nerve-wracking and stressful at times, but it was also the most fun I've ever had. The cast and crew were the best any director could hope for. Our video editor is a cinematic genius and a perfectionist.
Please... join me in viewing our master-piece! Feel free to post it wherever you want. If 'Passing Whispers' sells 200 E-Books in 60 days it will be printed in paper back. I'll need all the help I can get to make my dream come true. It will be released by Devine Destinies on December 1, 2010. Thanks guys! 

 Passing Whispers - The Official Book Trailer

No comments: