Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 12, 2010

Set Backs

I don't know why I thought everything would go smoothly. For some reason, none of the sample homes will let me do the photo shoot on their properties. I guess free advertising with no effort isn't enough of an incentive.

I will just have to do the indoor photos in my own condo. It's not nearly as large, spacious and well lit as the sample homes, but it's available. And free.

This weekend I am planning to scout out a local cemetery. I'm hoping to find a tombstone with a few of the letters of the last name 'SORRA'. That's the main characters last name, and it's supposed to be his tombstone. The model can obscure the other letters with her body if necessary. Hopefully, the family of that dearly departed soul won't be visiting on the day of the photo shoot.

No comments: