Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Norman Rockwell Summer

Just so no one gets the idea that everyone in my family belongs on the Jerry Springer Show, here are a few pictures to prove it.  The people in the photos are actually related to me and raised by me.  The smiles are genuine.  And no children or Grammy's were hurt in the making of this album. 

This year was my son, Joe's First Father's Day!  Here he is with his wife, Bonnie and the happiest baby in the world!

Here he is practicing new 'Dare-Devil Baby Stunts' with MY ELEVEN MONTH OLD GRANDCHILD!  He wonders why I have so much gray hair!

Nothing like a cool dip in the pool!

Mommy is busy cooking up our new baby sister!

Let's get WET!

Do it AGAIN, Daddy!

So there you have it.  I not only enjoy normal, stress free, happy moments on occassion, but I also write about them.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great looking kids! Looks like everyone is having fun and that is also great. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

LOVE this-My photo album reminds me too there are some happy moments-in fact when I go to the album I forget all about how dumb or rather how dumb I am thinking I can fix their lives.

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family.  Anne

Anonymous said...

In keeping with the 'Norman' theme, how about Good Times - All in The Family? (Norman Lear)

Anonymous said...

Good looking family.  Our grandbabies are about the same age.  Layla will be 1 on 7/2.  

Loved the comment you left about not knowing how to use the remote.  Sad but funny.  Thanks for stopping by.

Donna

Anonymous said...

Yep, that bunch looks all happy and carefree!

xoxo