Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holidays!


Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas,
and a Happy New Year!

I pray that God watches over you and your family
as we enter 2010

That you have joyful days
and beautiful relationships

That you enjoy laughter, song, beauty,
prosperity, peace, kindness and hope.

I pray our servicemen/women come home safe
And that their families can bear the pain of separation



I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain
so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish enough "Hello's" to get you through the final "Goodbye.




1 comment:

just me said...

Thank you so much and the same to YOU Merry Christmas and the BEST New Year ever