Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, Lee!

It seems like only yesterday that I brought my oldest daughter home from the hospital. I was barely more than a child myself, but I was determined to be a good mother.

Today, my baby girl stands before me, as a 35 year-old woman. Where did the time go?

She is everything I always hoped that she would be. Beautiful, kind, caring, thoughtful, creative and funny. She has fought many battles, but none have crushed her spirit.

I am so proud of the person she has become. I truly don't know what I would do without her. She is so much than she thinks she is. I wish she could see herself through my eyes.

Happy Birthday, Lee! May your life be filled with happiness and love. You are more than my daughter... you are my Best Friend!

No comments: