Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Get Your Gift

Think about it.

You're given a magnificent gift.
All you have to do is accept it.

The gift will give you eternal life in a world beyond your wildest dreams.

Of course, you'd accept the gift.
Wouldn't you?
It's a no-brainer.

It cost the giver His life. He knew it would,
but he cared about you so much he gave his life willingly.

You discover that He wants to give the same gift to your children.
Your family, friends, and neighbors.

But they have to accept the gift before it's too late.
If they die first, they'll spend eternity in hell.
A place worse than your greatest fears.

You'd make sure your kids new about the man.
Make them accept the gift so you could all spend eternity together.

What kind of parent wouldn't want that for their children?

And yet, there are millions, maybe billions of people in the world
who won't accept the gift. Or tell their kids about it.

Why?

Are they crazy? Stupid?

If a stranger was giving away hundred dollar bills
I doubt there'd be a single person who would refuse.

And yet this man, the one who not only wants to give you eternal life, 
but also gave his life for us,
is turned away on a daily basis.

Just say:
 Thank you.
I accept your wonderful gift.
I certainly don't deserve it,
but I accept it.
And I will rush home and tell my family about you.
And my children. Friends and neighbors.
I love them all and I want them to share this gift with me.

And then I will spread the word to even those I've never met.
I want every person in the world to know that no matter how evil their past,
how many sins they've committed,
they will be forgiven.

That Jesus died on the cross for all of us.
Especially for the worst of us.
There is not a sin in the history of mankind
too evil to be washed away by the blood of the son of God.

What are you waiting for?
Death will claim all of us.
Accept your gift before it's too late.
Save your kids. It's your job.

Do it now.

No comments: